Wednesday, May 8, 2013

24

I turned 24 years old this year on the 8th of May.
I have accomplished quite a bit in my short 24 years.
1989
I was born on May 8, weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces.
1990
My brother was born when I was 1 year 1 month and 10 days old.
1994
I started kindergarten!
1995
I broke my left tibia and fibula in January.
1997
I was  baptized by my father on May 10, right after I turned 8 years old.
1998
Moved to Apple Valley and started 5th grade.
2001
I started Young Women's at the age of 12.
2003
I started high school at the age of 15.
2005
I got my driver's license the January after I turned 16.
2006
Moved a mile down the road into a new house on December 15. 
2007
I had my first kiss at the age of 17.
I lived through and graduated high school at the age of 18.
I started college at the age of 18 at Sac State.
I broke off a 10 month relationship in early October.
Withdrew from Sac State on Halloween day.
2008
Applied to BYU-Idaho in January.
Moved to Rexburg, ID in February to live with My brother and his wife.
Got accepted to BYU-I to start in the fall.
Got a new job at Lincare.
Moved to The Pines when college started.
2009
Started talking to Justin online on January 1st.
Meet Justin in person at Walmart on January 23.
Met Justin's family on 30.
Justin met my family on February 6.
Justin asked my dad for my hand on February 15.
Bought my dress on February 16.
Justin proposed on February 21. 
I turned 20 on May 8.
I was married on May 23. 
Found out I was pregnant on June 10.
2010
Whitney was born on February 12.
Turned the big 2-1 in May.
Moved to Salt Lake in April.
Bought a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe.
Moved back to Rexburg in August.
Miscarriage in September.
Found out I was pregnant on Thanksgiving.
2011
Whitney turned 1 in February.
Turned 22 in May.
Carlei was born on July 29th.
2012
Finished my MA externship in May.
Found out that I was pregnant again in May.
Became a CMA in July.
Moved in July.
Graduated with my associates in December.
2013
Brayden was born on January 21.
Whitney turned 3 in February.
Bought a 2009 Toyota Sienna in March.
Turned 24 in May.
Celebrated Mother's  Day and 4 years of marriage in May.


No comments: