Today has been a good day!
I got my first massage today at Sage Day Spa in Rexburg. Andrew, Arianna, Kevin and Holly got my a gift card there for my birthday in 2012. Right before I found out I was pregnant with Brayden.
I kept putting it off and finally Justin told me that if I wasn't going to use it then throw it away.
So I called and set up an appt. It was pretty awesome. I did the Rosemary Mint Stone Massage. It
was the BEST thing ever! I am going to go get a massage more often. I also got a pedicure and I really like it! I am a huge fan of the glitter toes!
We got a lot of stuff packed since we are going to be crazy busy till we move. Our house is looking empty finally. Where are you moving too, you ask? We are moving to a place called Rockwell Court. We got into a 4 bedroom town house. They are still being built so we are not sure when we are moving but it will probably be July 13.
We then went and got snow cones at Snoasis.
They were awesome! Justin got Peach Ring with cream and ice cream. I got huckleberry also with cream and Ice cream. Whitney wanted Blue Raspberry and Carlei got Cotton Candy!
They were so yummy. Brayden even got to try a little bit. He gobbled it down, of course.
Then we went to Porter Park and rode the carousel and the girls loved it! We were the only ones on and the guy sent us around a few extra times. He was so nice.
Then we went to go play in the water but it was kinda cold. So we went to go play on the swings instead. Which is what Carlei wanted to do the whole time since she is not a fan of the water. (I forgot my camera.)
I have also started INSANITY again...I was able to borrow the discs from my bishop which I am very thankful for. Holly decided to do it with me. So hopefully we will see good results in 60 days! Fingers crossed.









No comments:
Post a Comment