Friday, October 12, 2012

Great News All Around!

First piece of good news, found out last week that Carlei will not need surgery! HOORAY!! We had the overnight oximeter on her all night and she only had a few brief episodes where her sats dropped slightly. So the doctor is comfortable saying that she will out grow it. We just need to keep an eye on it and if she starts having severe symptoms then we need to go back to Salt Lake; if not then we don't need to go back.

Second piece of good news, I had my doctor appt. yesterday and Brayden sounds great! I am measuring on time and he is very active. More so than the girls ever were. They said that as long as I am not having contractions, bleeding and I can feel him every day then I will be back in 4 weeks!

Third piece of good news, Justin got the Electical Apprentice job on campus and is now officially an employee of BYU-I, complete with affordable health benefits. He is working 30 hours a week on his own now. He got a nice raise, the school pays for his 6 credits on campus and then also for his education and supplies at EITC. They also gave him a work truck that he drives down to Idaho Falls on Tuesdays and Thursdays for class from 7pm-10pm. Which is not too bad. The only down fall right now is that he is gone for most of the week but he only works until 2pm on Fridays, which is nice because then he is able to help with the girls a lot.

I am feeling so incredibly blessed from my Heavenly Father. All the worries that I had a month ago are all gone. My family is heathly and has never been better! For that I am grateful.

No comments: