Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OUCH!

When Whitney had her one year check up she also received 7 wonderful shots in the thigh. Not so much fun! That is ok though. At least it is done and over with! But here are some pictures of her legs. We also gave her a little bit of medicine since her legs were a little sore! She has always LOVED taking medicine!




She also figured out how to open the cupboard and get to the canned goods! She is just learning and growing so fast!

Found the cabinet...
...opens it up...
...trying to decide what to eat...


...caught red handed!   


Whitney and I had some mommy daughter picture time!










Whitney LOVES watching "Elmo's Song" on youtube.com with Daddy!




I love my little family!

1 comment:

Whitney and Greg said...

She is sooo cute and getting so big, opening cupboards and helping her daddy with homework. :) I can't wait to see her in May!!