Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Dinner

Andrew, Anna, Jacob, John John, Tiffany, Justin, Whitney and I went out to Loriann and Delwyn's place in Driggs for dinner. It was delicious! We had ribs (amazing!), with salad and jello. We had Boo Juice, really yummy! For dessert, we had caramel brownies and reese's brownie things! Everything was really yummy! Here are a few pics! (P.S. my new goal is blog more often....I know it keeps Whitney J. entertained! :D Love ya!)

Yes she is playing with a diaper! She loves to chew on them.


It was her first Halloween! Aunt Nanny bought the pumpkin socks for her!



She just loves her daddy!

2 comments:

Whitney and Greg said...

Haha yes it does!! I have to find some way to fill my newly opened schedule. haha. Whitney is adorable, even though you dressed her as a Ute.... haha

Loriann Jensen said...

Glad you guys could come up! You forgot to mention all the germs we apparently fed you too! Still feel bad about that- sorry! Glad your little one had a great 1st halloween