I took Justin on a surprise date down to the Zoo in Idaho Falls. To our wonderful surprise, they were letting everyone in for FREE!! I was so excited!! What a way to make a date even better! It is not a very big zoo. We probably finished looking at all of the animals within an hour! It was a ton of fun! I think that Justin and I were the only ones there who didnt have a cute little toddler running next to us! We loved it though! Then right next to the zoo there was a huge carnival taking place. And to my wonderful surprise it was FREE too! To top it all of, they were handing out FREE cotton candy! It was awesome! We ended up having a wonderful day full of activites all for FREE!!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Day of FREE activites!!
I took Justin on a surprise date down to the Zoo in Idaho Falls. To our wonderful surprise, they were letting everyone in for FREE!! I was so excited!! What a way to make a date even better! It is not a very big zoo. We probably finished looking at all of the animals within an hour! It was a ton of fun! I think that Justin and I were the only ones there who didnt have a cute little toddler running next to us! We loved it though! Then right next to the zoo there was a huge carnival taking place. And to my wonderful surprise it was FREE too! To top it all of, they were handing out FREE cotton candy! It was awesome! We ended up having a wonderful day full of activites all for FREE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment